Virtually anyone experiencing pain or diminished physical function related to, but not limited to, injuries, chronic conditions, and the normal aging process can benefit from Medical Restorative Massage Therapy® (MRMT®). Patients consist of all ages and come from all walks of life. But, despite their diversity, they all have something in common – pain or diminished physical function.
Commonly treated pains include:
- Lower back
- Neck and shoulder
- Knee, ankle and foot
- Pulled and sprained muscles
- Chronic pain associated with fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis and other debilitating diseases
Commonly treated diminished physical functions include:
- Difficulty bending over
- Difficulty reaching above your head
- Difficultly turning or twisting your torso, shoulders or head
- Difficulty walking, jogging or running
- Difficulty performing everyday activities
MRMT has successfully helped thousands of patients that did not get the help they needed from other treatment options.